TURNKEY HOST PLACEMENT MODEL
- Want to be part of this impactful national initiative, create youth work opportunities and gain a B-BBEE level up?
- If your answer is YES, but your business simply does not have the space or relevant work for youth, then the YES turnkey solution is made for you.
- YES assessed and verified partners will recruit, contract and manage youth on your behalf for the full year of work. A one-stop employment shop.
Efficient, effective, and easy!
The YES trusted Implementation Partner (IP) model has been established to enable the creation of work experiences to scale. They give businesses who cannot afford, or do not have capacity to host youth in their organisations, an affordable and reliable way to make an impact. Your business, youth, families and communities are all able to benefit. The YES IPs take care of the recruitment, admin, training and hosting costs, while you receive your B-BBEE level up. Regular reporting and digital dashboards enable you to keep a close eye on the development of the youth you have invested in.
YES WORKS WITH 35 IPS ACROSS DIFFERENT SECTORS, INCLUDING:
Marketing and Sales
- Less admin
- More impact
- 35 IPs have been vetted across 10 different industries, equaling a wide range of jobs that deliver social impact.
- Youth are placed in social impact jobs – from conservation to healthcare and education. Your YES programme creates economic and social benefits.
- Quarterly reports plus dashboards with updates of the progress of youth, their app engagement and their success stories.
- Training opportunities include high-demand skills like coding and drone piloting, which equip youth for transition into 4IR careers.
- All businesses are eligible for R1,000 discount from Year 2 onwards
- Monthly salaries (starting from minimum wage of R3,760 per month) payable in addition plus UIF & SDL (not included in above costing)
- The updated package fee of R9,700 will apply to certain clients with youth cohorts of over 500 youth
The YES IP team ensures partners are carefully selected and vetted to become IPs in order to provide youth with quality work experiences while ensuring corporate sponsors obtain their B-BBEE level ups.
- Ability to add value to youth lives and communities beyond YES
- A safe and stimulating environment.
- IPs are scored on their ability to provide:
- Close supervision
- Impactful training
- Monitor IP performance
- Maintain transparency
- Monitor IP progress
Watch our partner videos below to see how YES’s IPs have triple positive impact:
Conservation South Africa’s senior coordinator, Malinda Gardiner, speaks about the impact of YES and the importance of its partners.
YES Youth Supervisors from Conservation South Africa illustrate the impact YES has on youth, communities, and the environment.
Our Implementation Partners